In a world of limited natural resources, we believe that reducing our environmental impacts on the entire life cycle of our products and services is an essential condition for sustainability and competitiveness.
Sofrecom’s CSR approach is central to our company’s strategy and to our everyday actions.
To do this, our plan is structured around the following key areas:
- Support/Encourage customers in the development of responsible products and services : green, compliant and available for all, safe safety personal data, safe and responsible uses
- Develop infrastructures respecting environment : our engineering teams are systematically reinforced with environmental experts.
- Encouraging the circular economy : we advise our clients to set up responsible equipment and telecom fleet management policies (reconditioning policy, use of reconditioned equipment, sorting and recycling of mobiles and PABXs, etc. ).
- Ensure the know-how transfer at the end of our projects.
With our partner Lemon Tri in France, we set up selective sorting solutions: recycling terminals for mobiles and batteries, paper, cups, coffee capsules, . . .
In our local offices, actions in favour of the environment are also carried out with associations or local authorities.
In 2018 we collected 862kg of recyclable flux at Sofrecom France. In 2019, we recycle 902Kg.
We take care to select suppliers and partners who are committed and socially responsible. For the company's needs we use recyclable paper for printing and we are generalizing green supplies.
For example: All of our communication deliverables (pens, notebooks, commercial brochures and white papers, . . . ) are made from recycled materials.
Sensitizing employees to the preservation of the environment is part of Sofrecom’s CSR policy. Throughout the year we organize events and actions for the environment:
- Eco-gesture training
- Beach cleaning in Tunisia
- Animations for the World Day of Sustainable Development...
Our offices in Morocco, France, in the Middle East and Tunisia are equipped with video conference and conference calls.
The purpose of these facilities is to limit travel (air travel) in order to reduce the carbon footprint of Sofrecom while improving the working conditions of our employees.