Making your digital transformation a success to build sustainable growth
Telecoms globalization and accelerating changes in ICT usages and technologies are attracting new players and making competition ever more intense. In a regulated environment, under economic, competitive and political pressure, Telcos are facing many challenges :
- Adapting their infrastructures in order to deliver increasingly voluminous content to the greatest number of people
- Find new growth drivers
- Create differentiating customer experience
- Improve their operational efficiency.
In order to drive value, they are moving towards more agile and digital organizations.
From defining your strategy to implementing it operationally, our approach is all-encompassing, based on interaction and co-construction.
- A unique expertise in telecommunications : We have a global understanding of the operator's challenges acrros the entire value chain (Business, IT and Networks).
- An international group, a local know-how : We share with our clients the best practices and experience gained through our missions across the world.We make sure that the solutions offered are a good fit for the local context.
- End-to-end support capitalizing on the innovations of Orange Group : We capitalize on Orange's experience as well as on a network of internal experts to better support you, while ensuring that your integrity is respected.
- A guarantee of know-How transfer for a long-lasting transformation.
Customer-centric methodologies : We encourage creativity and co-construction in agile mode and place the customer at the heart of each of our solutions to be as close as possible to his expectations.
Customer cases & Insights
Dematerialization of mobile top-up cards
Many consumers buy prepaid cards to recharge their cell phones. Mayotte and the Reunion Island are one of the last areas that still sell these cards in the form of paper scratch cards. This system...
Study on digital trust services
Digital identification and authentication services offer increased security to businesses and citizens to facilitate their digital processes in an environment of increasing fraud attempts targetting...
Projet de transformation RSE
In light of societal and environmental challenges, companies are showing more commitment and must adapt their CSR policy. It is a lever for innovation, an opportunity to adapt to tomorrow's world and...
Sofrecom supports the creation of TOTEM, a new subsidiary of Orange group
In the framework of its Engage 2025 strategic plan, Orange announced on November 2 the launch of TOTEM, its new subsidiary for the management of its European Tower Co. This new, fully independent...
Negotiation strategy 5G
As part of the deployment of 5G in several subsidiaries, our client, an international operator, has launched numerous calls for tender. It is important to note that private players who organize...
Benchmark 5G for the B2C market
Within the framework of its ambitions around 5G development, our client, an international telecommunication operator, requested Sofrecom to benchmark the initiatives of different actors to support 5G...
Agile transformation to successfully create a new subsidiary
As part of a project to launch a new subsidiary, a telecom operator had structured the various stages of the project into several workstreams: IS, HR, logistics and relocation, governance and...
Study of B2C authentication methods
Customer authentication is constantly evolving at an ever-increasing pace. The need for strong authentication is explained today by the convergence of several element