Our telecommunications operator clients are looking for opportunities to transform their business activities. They must maintain a base revenue, while developing new growth drivers in new market segments, such as B2B, wholesale or in new types of services as Mobile Financial Services, IoT.
We help you to:
- better understand your markets and your customers needs ,
- identify the relevant growth drivers for your business
- generate new revenue streams and increase customer loyalty, multi-screen content to promote a seamless experience, etc.
- define your digital strategy and adapt your organisation, network and/or IT infrastructures to suit your customers' needs,
- create mobile applications to encourage use and to connect everyday objects.
We support our clients in the undertaking of key aspects such as:
- defining their strategic plan,
- developing their business plan,
- defining their development plan for new markets.
We help them to position their products or services, their offering and their business model and to create their marketing plans.
Increased competition means regular changes to an operator’s catalogue of products and services. We analyse their market in several stages:
- Identification of competitors’ positioning and key market trends
- Performance analysis of the current product and service catalogue
- Performance of comparative studies of the offering available on the market
We help you to use digital strategies to improve your customers’ experience, to provide innovative services and to take advantage of the various communication channels that best suit your needs and retain your business.
Our approach is global and covers:
- digital market maturity assessment
- identifying key moments of interaction with and consideration of their customers
- increasing web traffic to their website and generating leads
- developing multi-channel customer journeys with Design Thinking methodology
- defining and manage the customer experience digitalization
- conceptualising and developing mobile customer support applications (online sales portals, e-shop...)
Our scope of intervention is based on co-construction and involves an organisational diagnosis and an analysis of processes and information systems, in order to:
- improve the efficiency of B2B or B2C services
- identify the transformations needed to achieve both growth and performance improvement objectives
- conceptualise and set up a corporate university
- or assimilate new entities following mergers/acquisitions.
Optimising the network requires management of its life cycle by qualified professionals. We help our clients to develop their network transformation strategy according to their business aims:
- designing and engineering
- planning the deployment
- analysing profitability and optimising costs (estimating capital expenditure, operational and profitability costs, etc.)
- establishing program governance framework and carrying out quality of service testing.
Our IS transformation expertise enables us to help our clients to structure their IS in order to align it with their strategy, improve their performance and scalability and control their costs.
We help our clients to implement the main IT and telecoms standards (TM Forum, TOGAF, ITiL, Cobit) and to create a master plan comprising:
- an inventory, development scenarios
- a 3-5 year transformation plan
- and an analysis of the market's IT solutions that are capable of responding to their business and technological challenges.
In addition to recommendations, our consultants and IT system project managers are on hand to manage the deployment of the new IS.