An international operator has embarked on an internal transformation project and put in place the necessary conditions to:
- Achieve its business growth and development ambitions,
- Improve operational efficiency and facilitate organizational changes
- Enable a better customer experience and satisfaction
He called upon Sofrecom to carry out a digital maturity audit.
To measure this digital maturity, our digital marketing experts used the TM Forum's Digital Maturity Model (DMM). The objective was to propose a roadmap and a target to reach in terms of digitalization.
63 people were interviewed in 9 group and individual sessions. 30 respondent profiles were defined according to division and managerial level.
The analysis conducted was structured around 3 key areas:
1/ Digitalization of the order taking process
2/ Data: implementation of a customer repository
3/ Digital organization and governance
This digital maturity audit identified areas for improvement in terms of digital strategy with a list of recommendations and actions to:
- Reduce manual tasks to reduce the risk of making errors
- Have an industrialized catalog to facilitate sales
- Build a complete and detailed vision of customers / suppliers / resellers and have a customer model that integrates all the information needed by the business.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities. An adjustment of the roles was thus proposed.