Our customer, the infrastructure department of an operator, had already entrusted Sofrecom with the activity of opening flows on its infrastructures with a model of commitment to results.
Strengthened by this first success, our team saw its field of activities and responsibilities increase:
- Development and evolution of software applications: common services, tools, automats, portals used to manage the IS of the infrastructure park,
- Operation and support for users of these applications and services,
- Management, architecture and production of infrastructures.
This represents a 100% growth in the scope of the project in one year.
Our experts in development and service integration have taken up the challenge of these new activities by relying on a basis of agile practices:
- Partnership relationship for an agile and committed takeover of the activity,
- Kanban to share the progress of the plans to increase competence,
- Scrum for software development,
- Optimization and digitalization of business processes (BPM),
- Devops chain to automate and integrate continuously,
- Synchronization, retrospectives and adaptations for a maximum alignment with the customer's priorities,
- Infrastructure production (ticketing) in agile backlog management,
- Proposal force and continuous improvement (KPI analysis, customer feedback).
The agile factory is now involved in some twenty activities. The implementation of agile practices has allowed to :
- Improve production times,
- Improve the creation of business-oriented value,
- Have a seamless integration in the customer production processes,
- Continuously adapt to changing priorities and workload fluctuations.
In addition, the implementation of a partnership-based operating mode has highlighted our ability to test innovations and optimizations, to develop agile expertise for the acculturation of customer teams and multidisciplinary skills allowing cross-functional assistance.