Our client, an international operator, wants to optimize its business processes and urbanize the information system to boost the marketing of fixed B2B offers (L2VPN, L3VPN, data connectivity, etc. ).
Our experts were commissioned to:
- Analyze the existing architecture and identify areas for improvement
- Set up a target IS architecture to meet the various business needs and optimize Time To Market (Time To Market)
- Propose application implementation scenarios to reach the target
The study was carried out in 7 steps:
- Assessment of the existing
- Mapping of standard functions required in the target
- Definition of the target architecture
- Proposal of application implementation scenarios
- Benchmarking of market solutions
- A proposal of a business process and target SI (macro) with a use case provides L3VPN with BLR access
For the success of this project, our consultants provided added value in:
- Mastery of standards (TMforum, TOGAF) and group guidelines
- Methodology based on alignment of IT with business requirements
- Knowledge of OSS/BSS solutions in the market
- Expertise in SI architecture
This study allowed our client to have a coherent and consolidated vision in terms of application functions and IT architecture.
It has a benchmark of the market solutions that meet the needs and a study of the different target implementation scenarios.