Fully integrated to the Orange group, the Sofrecom's jobs are published and managed via Orange Jobs, the platform of recruitment of the group. The process of recruitment is managed by the specialists of recruitment of the group Orange. He(it) takes place in several stages.
After sending your application, you will always receive an acknowledgment of receipt by email. Our sourcing team studies your application and confirms that it is complete. If we miss an item, our team will contact you.
A recruitment officer studies your application with the greatest care. An answer is brought to you within a period not exceeding three weeks.
If your application is selected, you will be invited to a first interview with one of our recruitment consultants. She or he will be your single point of contact at Orange. This interview can take many forms, telephone, physical or video. During this first interview, we want to know more about your motivations and your skills. This is a mutual discovery, do not hesitate to ask questions about the position, the service, our Group and our strategy to your interlocutor.
If your application is not selected, you are informed, and if you wish we will explain the reasons.
- a language test: English is essential to your work at Sofrecom. This test is intended to ascertain your language proficiency. For certain positions, we may be required to send you a test for another language.
- a case study: The purpose of this study is to assess how you approach a professional situation that you may encounter while on an assignment with one of our clients.
- a personality test: This assesses certain dimensions of your personality and your expectations in a professional environment. It is governed exclusively by qualified individuals. It systematically generates feedback.
As part of our policy to promote equal opportunities and diversity, we hereby inform you that you may send any succinctly reasoned complaints regarding the selection or recruitment process to which you were subjected via a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, exclusively to the following address: ALLODISCRIM, 51 rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris. This complaint will be the subject of a confidential investigation. You will receive a written reply to the address you have provided within 5 weeks of receipt of your registered letter. The information that you send to Allodiscrim will be processed for the sole purpose of handling your complaint. You have rights of access and rectification that you can exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that you may also object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data.
You crossed all the stages of the recruitment successfully, what’s the next steps for you ?
By joining us, you will benefit from an on-boarding seminar to :
- discover our company, its strategy, its stakes.
- introduce you to the main methods which constitute our know-how.
- meet Sofrecom’s team
- and become and active actor of Sofrecom’s know how network.