Being a part integral of the group Orange, the situations of Sofrecom are published and managed via Orange Jobs, the platform of recruitment of the group. The process of recruitment is managed by the specialists of recruitment of the group Orange. He(it) takes place in several stages.
A recruitment officer will thoroughly examine your application. You will receive a response within three weeks.
The purpose of the interview is to give you all the information you need to understand the company and the position, to identify your motivation, skills and abilities to hold this position and grow within our group.
- an interview with a recruitment officer,
- an interview with the recruitment manager,
- depending on the position, further interviews may be arranged with different team members.
- a language test: English is essential to your work at Sofrecom. This test is intended to ascertain your language proficiency. For certain positions, we may be required to send you a test for another language.
- a case study: The purpose of this study is to assess how you approach a professional situation that you may encounter while on an assignment with one of our clients.
- a personality test: This assesses certain dimensions of your personality and your expectations in a professional environment. It is governed exclusively by qualified individuals. It systematically generates feedback.
Once the process is complete, a decision will be made with all the contacts. There are two possible outcomes:
- your application was not selected (but you put in a really strong performance…): You will be informed of this and we will explain to you, if you wish, the reasons why your application was not selected.
- your application is successful (Congratulations and welcome on-board!): an offer will be made to you by our Human Resources Department. You will have a week to give us your answer.
As part of our policy to promote equal opportunities and diversity, we hereby inform you that you may send any succinctly reasoned complaints regarding the selection or recruitment process to which you were subjected via a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, exclusively to the following address: ALLODISCRIM, 51 rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris. This complaint will be the subject of a confidential investigation. You will receive a written reply to the address you have provided within 5 weeks of receipt of your registered letter. The information that you send to Allodiscrim will be processed for the sole purpose of handling your complaint. You have rights of access and rectification that you can exercise by contacting email@example.com. Please be aware that you may also object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data.
You crossed all the stages of the recruitment successfully, what’s the next steps for you ?
By joining us, you will benefit from an on-boarding seminar to :
- discover our company, its strategy, its stakes.
- introduce you to the main methods which constitute our know-how.
- meet Sofrecom’s team
- and become and active actor of Sofrecom’s know how network.