In order to establish agile practices and methods of Sofrecom Tunisia, trainings are regularly provided by our certified coaches.
These trainings have several objectives:
- To ensure the rapid integration of newcomers.
- To adopt a culture of agility in line with the company's values.
- To understand and appropriate the Scrum framework: rituals, ceremonies, processes, tools...
- To clarify the roles, responsibilities and modes of operation of a Scrum team.
- To create a team that works together and listens to the expectations of the C2S center's clients.
Our certified coaches have set up a training program with theoretical explanations, role-plays and workshops to apply the theoretical knowledge.
Trainings are provided to the entire scrum team to promote the group cohesion and the creation of an agile collective.
Sub-group works were also carried out. These groups are made up of beginners and agility experts to stimulate exchanges and question different practices. These workshops provided an opportunity to define the team’s methods of cooperation.
More than 600 people have been trained since 2016. These trainings have made it possible to increase the autonomy of the teams in adopting agile methods and practices, in particular:
- The practice of continuous improvement,
- The ability to adapt continuously to changing priorities and changing workloads,
- The proper management of agility-trained resources to meet client needs.