Design of a range of mobile financial services
Our client, a telecom operator, needs Sofrecom to design a range of mobile financial services.
5 main objectives:
- Define a distribution network deployment strategy, including definition of the commissioning plan, recruitment and training of agents,
- Study regulatory requirements, create partnerships with banks and institutions,
- Study and describe the need for processes to authorize M-Payment transactions from a mobile device,
- Design the mobile money service business plan,
- Define the operational market entry strategy.
A market study was conducted, with several steps:
- Interviews with key stakeholders in the areas of strategy, marketing, pricing models, banks and regulators, distribution and partners, operations, care, organization and processes
- Research of offices on best practices in mobile finance.
Thanks to our support, the customer benefited from:
- A ready-to-use business plan for the acquisition of licenses,
- A 3-year product roadmap,
- A completed distribution network strategy (agent value proposition),
- The identification of partners, opening of discussions and pre-selection with banks and distributors,
- An organizational assessment,
- The identification of the specific skills required for this new organization
Sofrecom was able to analyze and provide a complete roadmap for the operator's need. Discover our mobile financial services solutions.