Strategy & Marketing
Anticipate disruptions and invest in the right growth drivers while maintaining profitability.
In an uncertain economic environment where major changes are impacting the world of telecommunications, analysing trends, understanding innovations and anticipating customer expectations are essential to making your strategic decisions and increasing your revenue.
We analyze trends and their impact on the telecom sector and its environment to anticipate changes, to define your B2B, B2C or Wholesale strategy, and to translate it into operational plans.
Research & Studies
Make decisions and build a global, sustainable and effective positioning:
- Acquire a 360° vision of market evolutions
- Analyze, measure and understand market evolutions
- Evaluate market potential, identify business opportunities
- Build and set up customers's intelligence tools.
Strategy, Growth opportunities & Due diligence
Our teams assess the market potential on specific growth drivers (mobile financial services, B2B activities, wholesale, or launch of an MVNO, etc.), identify business opportunities and translate them into areas for development:
- Defining and implementing a strategic plan
- Identifying growth drivers and new services
- Supporting mergers/acquisitions – due diligence
- Supporting the sourcing of external financing.
We help you to align your marketing strategy with your business objectives:
- Analyze and size a market
- Benchmark your competitors
- Analyze the regulatory framework
- Define the best positioning and elaborate the business plan
Custumor & Distribution
Leverage industry innovations in order to continuously improve your products, to create a differentiated value proposition and to optimise your sales operations:
- Define and manage a products and services roadmap
- Define and implement distribution model (distribution channels, partnerships)
- Define and measure performance (KPIs)
Digital acceleration and analytics
Generate opportunities for positive interactions with your customers :
- Digital strategy & digital transformation (operators, governments)
- Digital Marketing & Communication : web traffic, SEO, social listening program, ...
- Design, Improve and implement a digital customer journey with Design Thinking and Agile Methodology
- Digital services : Digital identity, Mobiles Money, e-agri, ...
Discover our achievements in this sector
Marketing study of an augmented sound application
An operator wanted to integrate an augmented sound service into its offerings, based on a technology developed by one of the start-up partners of its open innovation program
5G standalone: strategies and use cases in a wholesale environment
Our client, a wholesale operator, was examining the impact of 5G on its activities and more generally the added value of 5G standalone across the wholesale value chain.
Jobs and skills strategy for the wholesale market
the Wholesale department of an international operator wished to develop a jobs and skills strategy for 2023/2025 in order to adapt to the transformations of the sector and anticipate its needs in...
Economic study of wholesale tariffs in Africa
Our client, a wholesale operator, proposed to Smart Africa an innovative model: a regulation and a generalized decrease of all wholesale and retail tariffs applicable to intra-African traffic, voice...
Improving multi-channel journeys to transform the customer experience
Our customer, a telecommunications operator in the Pacific region, called on Sofrecom to improve the customer experience by implementing a journey-focused approach. Issue In a context of...
Very-high broadband promotion strategy
Stake As part of its national connectivity program aimed at increasing the geographic coverage of very-high broadband networks and lowering the costs of communications services, the Government of...
Convergence audit of 3 Core IP Backbones
Stakes Our client, an international telecom operator, wants to optimize its national backbone to international standards. The objective is to prepare the re-engineering of its network towards 5G,...
Digital governance action plan
The Ministry of Posts and Information and Communication Technologies (MPTIC) of Ivory Coast wishes to quickly launch digital governance projects to improve services to citizens and businesses, and...