Network & IT Transformation
Attain your business objectives thanks to a high performance network and an efficient and agile IS.
Network and information system (IT) developments are guided by the company’s strategic objectives. Information Technology and Network (ITN) infrastructures are value drivers and promote agility and performance.
We help you to develop a network and/or IT transformation strategy in accordance with your business aims. We therefore cover all stages of a network or IT transformation project, from the design of a strategy to deployment and operation :
We define the objectives of your technical transformation. We advise you in your investment choices, organize your roadmap transformation and supervise the associated operations. To do so, our consultants :
- Audit : diagnosis and inventory of the existing network ou IS
- Define a Master plan and its roadmap : ambition and objectives to be reached, define multiple scenariis of your transformation plan by taking in account: costs, delays, risks.
- Study of IS and network architecture and define preliminery costing : CAPEX & OPEX
- Develop the transformation roadmap : organizational framing of the human resources, implementation scheduling, financing
We help you to identify the best IT for your business needs. Through the application of proven methodology and the use of the right tools, we support you at every stage of your project :
- Technical and functional audit, maturity assessment of your IT organization, processes and technologies
- Implementing the main IT and telecom standards (TM Forum, TOGAF, ITiL, Cobit) based on the best practices of Orange and the operators we work with
- Advice and recommendations on the best urbanization strategy : mutualization, reuse or optimization
- Rethink the IT operations and setting up an efficient, cost-effective and scalable application portfolio.
- Acting on operational performance from selecting the best supplier to monitoring integration and implementation.
Network Engineering : Design and deployment
Our expert consultants operate worldwide to migrate to the next-generation Very High Broadband networks (4G/5G, LTE, Fiber Backbone, FTTx,etc.):
- Designing networks and architecture, advising on investments
- Optimising processes, infrastructures and Security
- Production, Support & Maintenance, ITSM (ITIL)
- Delivering quality FTTH studies to safeguard the planning and costs of your deployments
- Measuring quality of service to proactively identify and solve the cause of service quality incidents.
End-to-End Quality of Service
The rapide increase in the volume of data, is a challenge for the operator's quality of service and also a threat to their profits. We accompany you in the control of the end-to-end QoS and respond to the key challenges
- Analyse the quality of service : end-to end measurement campagns that can assess the quality actually perceived by the customer.
- Set different quality objectives : analyse and assess the quality of services control element to fix your quality of service priorities.
- Prioritize the services and control the customer experience: With Sofrecom's QoS methodoly, we assist you to formalise the processes, set up the most efficient decision-making structure, define your communication plans as regards your customers and train your teams on the measurement and control systems.
Supplier management and negociation support
Optimizing the work of the suppliers requires experienced management. The network suppliers become an essential and strategic partner, whose management requires expertise and proven experience. Our experts bring an independent and objective point of view to advise you in the choice of suppliers :
- Ascertain business and technical needs
- Select the right partners : Set up RFPs, evaluate proposals, select suppliers and partners.
- Accompany the negociation
- Control the conformity of the works during the implementation.
Governance of transformation and deployment
We bring a proven methodology and adapted tools to coordinate the project actors, and thus ensure their compliance with the delivery schedule :
- Steering and monitoring the project
- Identify risks and manage action plans
- Coordinate and organize project committees
- Project management with Agile methods : design Thinking, devOps, ..
We work with you to develop a change management plan to ensure that your teams are fully committed.
Contact an expert
We help you anticipate the impact of technological changes and manage the resulting transformations to maximize their impact and generate value for your organization,
Discover our achievements in this sector
Integration of roaming solutions for an MVNO
Support the implementation of the technical interconnection of the MVNO solution
Automation of an SDN- based offering
Our client, a wholesale operator, wanted to leverage the opportunities offered by SDN (Software-Defined Networking) technology and thus meet new market expectations.
Agile transformation of IT
Study plan de transformation IS transformation plan to replace the existing billing mobile and internet customers system
IS modernization and change management
Specialized in the distribution of telecommunications products and services, our client has witnessed the profound transformation of its business as it evolved from photography to digital products...
Customer study : rollout of fiber network in KSA
The National Transformation Plan of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which targets to bring the FTTH penetration in the Kingdom Dense areas to 90% by 2020 launched. Part of the Strategic Program of “Saudi...
Fiber deployment as part of a public initiative network
PINs (Public Initiative Networks) are public contracts aimed at deploying Fiber in less dense areas of France. Stake As part as the deployment of one of these FTTH PINs, our client, specialized...
Managing an IT fiber project with agile methods
Our customer, an operator, has set up a SAFe organization with several agile trains on all the fiber area.
Security analysis of WAN interconnection firewalls
Stakes Our client wanted to analyze and strengthen the security of the firewalls that filter the flows between the holding company and one of its subsidiaries. He called on our security experts...
Very-high broadband promotion strategy
Stake As part of its national connectivity program aimed at increasing the geographic coverage of very-high broadband networks and lowering the costs of communications services, the Government of...
Convergence audit of 3 Core IP Backbones
Stakes Our client, an international telecom operator, wants to optimize its national backbone to international standards. The objective is to prepare the re-engineering of its network towards 5G,...
Redesigning access controls for IT applications
Stakes The access control ecosystem of the Orange Group and its subsidiaries is changing. It is in the process of renewal in relation to obsolescence and new access control needs (API, affiliation...
Modernization of business support applications
Stakes Our customer, an international operator, wants to modernize its Business Support System applications. The current invoicing system is limited because many operations are carried out...
Architecture of B2B offerings in the fixed network market
Stakes Our client, an international operator, wants to optimize its business processes and urbanize the information system to boost the marketing of fixed B2B offers (L2VPN, L3VPN, data...
Network virtualization audit
Stakes Our client, an international telecommunications operator, is positioning itself in a global transformation plan towards virtualization/cloud while facing challenges from Capex/Opex. ...
Audit and recommendation for Datacenters
Our client, an operator, wanted to have an audit of its 2 datacenters and recommendations in terms of management and evolution compared to the costs of building new datacenters. The client...
Development of an analytics offer in agile mode
Our customer, a business operator, had to answer to a strong evolution of its customers' demands in a competitive environment driven by OTTs. Therefore, our client wanted to develop a digital...
Definition and piloting of an Energy Action Plan
Our customer, an operator, has launched an energy action plan to significantly reduce its carbon footprint and energy consumption. Its objective was to act on all of its electrical and air...
Consolidation of Datacenters
Stake Our customer, a european operator, was facing several challenges: Most of its technical sites were leased to cope with the exponential growth of the network, so there was no long-term...
RFP cloud billing
Stakes Our client, an Iaas (Infrastructure As A Service) cloud solution provider, wants to define its target IS and draft specifications to build its cloud billing system. Our client called on...
IS Transformation Plan
Stakes Our client, an international telecommunications operator, wants to implement the same information system for its 4 wholesale entities: Sales and billing of interconnection and roaming...
5G Green RAN Consulting
Challenge Our client, a mobile operator, was seeking a solution to rapidly increasing electricity consumption by its mobile access network, driven by growth in mobile traffic, network expansion...
Study of mobile network adaptations
Stakes Our client, an international mobile operator, was seeking to develop its high-capacity service for its Internet and IPTV offering, in order to remain competitive and maintain its ARPU. ...
Our value proposition in Cloud Strategy
For you data center's projetcs, Sofrecom’s approach is global. We combine our business, security, IT and network expertise to devise your data center strategy, build efficient infrastructures and...
Implementing consistency checks to improve service quality and customer satisfaction
Information systems play a fundamental part in an operator’s ability to deliver the quality of service which customers expect. Orange Caribbean called upon Sofrecom's IT know-how to curb customer...
Feasibility study for a digital ID system
Stake Since 2013 the Republic of Niger has implemented a sector policy in respect of Telecommunications and ICT companies. In this context, it launched a digital transformation plan aimed at...
Mobile network sizing study
Stake An international operator was interested in selling one of its business units to another operator. Its objective: to maximize the sale price through the reliable assessment of the potential...
Enterprise network audit and migration
Stake Our client, a multinational company specialized in insulation and waterproofing solutions, called upon Sofrecom to renovate ad secure its enterprise network (LAN). The current solution had...
Information system architecture study
Stake This African telecom operator has been conducting a continuous transformation program for its information system (IS) in order to simplify it, to maximize its value for the business, and to...
Increase the reliability of mobile QoS analyses with SMAQ
Orange Ivory Coast has used SMAQ since mid-2018. Ferdinand Tra, Head of Service Management Center, shares his experience of this application. SMAQ is an application which analyses the Quality of...