One of our job offers matches your profile and you would like to apply for it?
Our recruitment process aims to find together the best match between the skills we need, your profile and your career plan. And for we believe that diversity is a factor of affluence and performance, we ensure that our recruitment process guarantees equal opportunity and that all candidates receive equal treatment.
Analysis of your profile
Your application is examined with care by a recruitment officer and a response is provided to you within no more than three weeks. If your profile does not correspond to the basic skills we are seeking, you will be informed by e-mail.
Your profile includes basic skills we are looking for, we will contact you shortly for a telephone interview with you to validate your motivation for the job and our company.
These interviews, generally face-to-face, are intended to give you all the information you need to understand our company and the post for which you have applied. We try to understand your motivations, identify your skills and your ability to fulfill your responsibilities and develop your career within our group.
- one interview with a recruitment officer,
- one interview with the manager in charge of the post concerned,
- in relation to the job you are applying for, further interviews may be organised with various team members.
During the selection steps we may propose tests, for example:
- language test: English is indispensable for Sofrecom's business. This test will measure your mastery of this language. For some jobs other languages may be required.
- case study: this study aims to assess the manner in which you handle a professional situation that could arise when conducting a mission for one of our customers.
- personality test: this helps us to appreciate certain facets of your personality and your aspirations in a professional environment. It is conducted exclusively by certified testers and is always followed by a debriefing.
Once the process is completed, a decision is made with all stakeholders. Two possibilities:
- your application is unsuccessful. You will be notified and we will explain, if you like, why your application has been unsuccessful.
- you are selected: an offer will be made by our Human Resources department. You will have one week to give us your answer.
Throughout this process you will be able to ask for information on the progress of your application.
As part of our policy to promote equal opportunities, promotion of diversity and equal treatment, we inform you that you have the possibility to address your complaint regarding the selection or recruitment procedure in French by registered letter with recorded delivery at the following address: ALLODISCRIM, 222 boulevard Saint-Germain, 75007 Paris FRANCE
This complaint will be treated in full confidentiality. You will receive a written answer mailed to the address that you sent us, within 5 weeks after the reception of your recorded delivery.